- I share a first name, a middle name and a surname with my sister in law - how very Wuthering Heights
- I have no wisdom teeth and never have
- My sister T used to push me down the toilet and flush it when she was sent to help me when we were small (small enough that just my head and legs from the knee down would be sticking out of the top when she had finished with me)
- I have posed nude on more than one occasion for my sister T when she was studying art and photography. Somewhere out there in this world people have pictures/photographs of me dressed as a fairy (in transparent net curtain material), abstract sketches of me in the buff and a black and white exposure of my naked body from the neck down
- I suffer with stage fright when faced with having to speak publicly
I'm just a soul whose intentions are good. Oh Lord! Please don't let me be misunderstood
Monday, 30 May 2011
5 Things...
I missed a day yesterday, so here's what I missed out and some...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment